Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thanks J-Dog Nuz

Several posts have been dedicated to the various projects undertaken here at the RSM abode. A special note of thanks was given to Gary Becker, the father-in-law / Schneider.

It was then pointed out to me that additional shout-outs are due. This makes perfect sense, because this was a definite team effort. And, more importantly, my skills in the home improvement arena are.......limited. April does not trust me with a power tool. Although she does have a masters, knowing that heavy machinery and I are incompatible does not require an advanced degree. For example, it was a cause for celebration when I successfully replaced my car's taillight.

First and foremost, Jaren Nuzman deserves major props for his crown molding skills. He has the knowledge, the skills, and the tools for just about any job. We have utilized his handiwork on both the condo and this place.


The master in action


This man would be jealous of J-Dog's expertise


Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.



Examples of the crown moldings


It is amazing how quickly Jaren can put the crown up, even with all the angles.

Just a snippet of crown in this little nook of the kitchen (pre-backsplash)

Living room crown


The two master craftsmen admire their labor.

And to think Jaren will work for salsa and touchdown taco dip. And a little Cake Batter from the Coldstone.

2 comments:

kam said...

He's going to be so happy Matty! ;) Thanks for the shout out! While I'm here we need to discuss Bobby. He's hurt. "A Rag"? Nobody speaks to Bobby that way. ;)Have a good Sabbath tomorrow. You guys making a tithe to the Target God?

kam said...

Matty-
I tagged you! Go to my blog if you want to play! ;)